- Mission: Develop a system to assist all to refine, clarify and control their thoughts to improve their lives and be example to others to live joyful Godly lives.
- Use user friendly tools, such as internet, cell phones, other applications, other electronic devices and approaches to provide easy access to the process and materials to improve your thoughts. Provide feedback and support system to assure implementation.
- Mind Map
- AFFIRMATION REMINDER app for you cell
- Law of Reaping and Sowing
- Believe: Your Beliefs Create Your Reality
- Sub-conscience Mind
- Imagination, vision, visualize
- You are What you Think: 75-98% of Mental and Physical Illnesses Come from our Thought Life!
- Change Your Thoughts, Change Your World
- Change Your Life with Your Thoughts
- 15 Ways to Change Your Thoughts and Transform Your Life
- Changing Your Thoughts Can Change Your Life
- 4 Ways You Can Change Your Thoughts To Change Your Life
- How Your Thoughts Change Your Brain, Cells, And Genes
- 10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts
- The Effects of Negative Emotions on Our Health
- How To Control Your Thoughts | Kerry Kirkwood Sid Roth’s video
- Tolly Burkan’s video: Attain Any Goal
- Tony Robbins at Oprah’s Lifeclass
- Peer Alliance / accountability partner
- Internet Pages on thought control
- Webinars, videotaped, available on web
- Bracelet, similar idea as the Pastor’s in Jennifer’s article
- Affirmations Using Bible Verses
- Personal Affirmations Based on Bible Verses
- Positive Affirmations Using Bible Verses
- Bible Verses and Affirmations to Boost Your Faith and Confidence in God
- My Favorite Positive Affirmations From the Bible
- Effective Affirmations
- Daily Positive Affirmations
- 100 Positive Affirmations
- Short Affirmations For Everyone
- Short Positive Affirmations
You are What you Think: 75-98% of Mental and Physical Illnesses Come from our Thought Life! We cannot afford not to ”bring all thoughts into captivity to Christ Jesus” (be obedient to Christ) (2nd Corinthians 10:5)!
“We humans, it seems, have anywhere from 12,000 to 60,000 thoughts per day. But according to some research, as many as 98 percent of them are exactly the same as we had the day before. Talk about creatures of habit! Even more significant, 80 percent of our thoughts are negative.” by Jennifer Read Hawthorne.
If we change our thoughts we change our lives.
Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true,whatever is honorable, whatever is fair, whatever is pure, whatever is acceptable, whatever is commendable, if there is anything of excellence and if there is anything praiseworthy keep thinking about these things.